The Joel on Software Discussion Group (CLOSED)

A place to discuss Joel on Software. Now closed.

This community works best when people use their real names. Please register for a free account.

Other Groups:
Joel on Software
Business of Software
Design of Software (CLOSED)
.NET Questions (CLOSED)
TechInterview.org
CityDesk
FogBugz
Fog Creek Copilot

The Old Forum

Your hosts:
Albert D. Kallal
Li-Fan Chen
Stephen Jones

Tuyware's xGeneration Beta

Hi,

I'm working on my next product xGeneration : http://xgeneration.tuy.be/

For now it is in beta, and that means it's free for all. I have mainly focussed on the code, the website is just the bare minimum. It hasn't even gotten a fixed spot on the web yet. Just trying to get the feed back as fast as possible :)

When you feed it xml it will generate code to read & write those types of xml.

Let me know when you encounter anything out of the ordinary, or when you have any remarks, comments, ..

Enjoy !
Uytterhaegen Tommy Send private email
Monday, May 21, 2007

i typed in <hello/> and got the following; my xml is correct. An error occured :  No one types in the dtd shit.

System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: Operation must use an updateable query. at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommandTextForSingleResult(tagDBPARAMS dbParams, Object& executeResult) at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommandText(Object& executeResult) at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommand(CommandBehavior behavior, Object& executeResult) at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteReaderInternal(CommandBehavior behavior, String method) at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at xGeneration_Web.DBFacade.ExecuteNonQuery(String query) at xGeneration_Web.DBFacade.Log(LogItem logItem) at xGeneration_Web._Default.btnGenerate_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
lemon obrien Send private email
Monday, May 21, 2007

Fixed, for some reason I removed the writing permissions ... Maybe I've been coding to hard :)
Uytterhaegen Tommy Send private email
Monday, May 21, 2007

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics