.NET Questions (CLOSED)

Questions and Answers on any aspect of .NET. Now closed.

This discussion group is now closed.

Have a question about .NET development? Try stackoverflow.com, a worldwide community of great developers asking and answering questions 24 hours a day.

The archives of .NET Questions contain years of Q&A. Even older .NET Questions are still online, too.

can't change my background on my desk top-froze

when I go to display properties and try to change my background windows won't let me change anything but the color
mark gagnon Send private email
Saturday, January 05, 2008

First of all, you may have better luck posting this and your other question to a forum that's intended for computer support. Posting your question here is akin to coming into a dentist's convention and asking for help with a skin problem.

Second of all, you'll get much better results if you describe what your computer did in enough detail for someone who's not looking over your shoulder to understand. "Windows won't let me" is completely non-informative. It covers everything from "I expected a change resolution button but couldn't find one" to "I tried to change the resolution and my computer bludgeoned me with the mouse, reported my real earnings to the IRS, and then caught fire".
clcr
Saturday, January 05, 2008

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics