.NET Questions (CLOSED)

Questions and Answers on any aspect of .NET. Now closed.

This discussion group is now closed.

Have a question about .NET development? Try stackoverflow.com, a worldwide community of great developers asking and answering questions 24 hours a day.

The archives of .NET Questions contain years of Q&A. Even older .NET Questions are still online, too.

Visual Studio 2005 - Resource file problem

Hi all,

I have a 2005 Project with a couple of resource files in - as embedded content...

It was working fine, but I can no longer build my project because the IntelliSense / code editor fails to "see" the resource files and hence I just get build errors everywhere.

I'm not using SP1 btw.

Anyone know how to fix this?

James
James 'Smiler' Farrer Send private email
Wednesday, January 24, 2007

> IntelliSense / code editor fails to "see" the resource files and hence I just get build errors everywhere

This doesn't make much sense, the code editor is not really involved in the build process.

I suggest you get a coffee and read the following on how to write a good bug report: http://www.joelonsoftware.com/articles/fog0000000029.html

Then post again with more details.
Joe

You might try removing them from the project (but not deleting them) and then re-adding them.  I've had this work before to reassociate .resx files with .vb form files where for some reason they wouldn't appear together or build together.
Kyralessa Send private email

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics