A public forum for discussing the design of software, from the user interface to the code architecture. Now closed.
I need a Delphi component(s) to write SMS applications. An ideal component would:
- Supports Wavecom GSM modems & Siemens cell phones
- Provides high level and simple programming interfaces (do not deal directly with serial port & GSM programming intricacies)
- Fires an event on new messages & delivery reports
- Fires an event on send failures
- Be safe to use on multithreaded environment
- Be robust. Stability over speed.
I have tried Oxygen and Boomerang. Oxygen is very easy to use but it supports Nokia only. Boomerang is too low-level.
Do you have any recommendations?
Thanks in advance.
Monday, September 24, 2007
This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.Other recent topics
Powered by FogBugz