The Design of Software (CLOSED)

A public forum for discussing the design of software, from the user interface to the code architecture. Now closed.

The "Design of Software" discussion group has been merged with the main Joel on Software discussion group.

The archives will remain online indefinitely.

Working With collateral windows

hi all,
i'm looking for a software which can be installed on my desk, which allows to work on 2 windows collateraly; meaning performing a change on the first window which will affect the second.
the same logic as used in the 'Apply' button but more sophisticated.
I don't even know in which architecture to look in.
any help would be great.
Cheers,
IZI
IZI G Send private email
Sunday, October 15, 2006

Could you try again to describe what you're trying to do?  Maybe I'm just missing the point completely but I have no idea what you are trying to accomplish.

My suggestion: write your description, then before sending it walk away for 15 minutes.  When you come back, look at it as if you know nothing about this - you've never heard of Izi Z and his problems.  Would you know how to help, based on the description in front of you?  Correct as necessary.
Karl Perry Send private email
Sunday, October 15, 2006

Hi,
I'm trying to find a software which implements working simultaneously.
for example, if i'm working on EXCEL and i'm importing a table to WORD doc, any chnage that i'll make on the WORD will be reflected in the EXCEL.
another examle - i've captured a screenshot, and i'm looking at it on PAINT. chnages that i'll make in the paint will be seen in the real screen.
hopefully it explains by problem more clearly.
thanks.
IZI G
IZI
Saturday, October 21, 2006

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics