* The Business of Software

A former community discussing the business of software, from the smallest shareware operation to Microsoft. A part of Joel on Software.

We're closed, folks!

» Business of Software FAQ
» The Business of Software Conference (held every fall, usually in Boston)
» Forum guidelines (Please read before posting!)

Andy Brice
Successful Software

Doug Nebeker ("Doug")

Jonathan Matthews
Creator of DeepTrawl, CloudTrawl, and LeapDoc

Nicholas Hebb
BreezeTree Software

Bob Walsh
host, Startup Success Podcast author of The Web Startup Success Guide and Micro-ISV: From Vision To Reality

Patrick McKenzie
Bingo Card Creator

free bug tracking software that integrates with GITHUB?

This isn't for a business. I'm geeking out on a fun open source zombie rogue like(its free). We use github for change control. About 100 people have contributed and the forums are getting more active. We have a 'bugs' forum, but its messy to read and track. This is what you get when you do stuff for fun...

would be easier for us to use some kind of change tracking software. Fogbugz has a free option but doesn't appear to integrate with GITHUB.

Here is the site:

This is not an advertisement for 'come play my game'. That wouldn't be appropriate here. Really just looking for change tracking software recommendations.

Note: We are doing this for FUN. Its not a business. So we are looking for free tools.

if anyone wonders about the kickstarter. go look at what the guy developing is being paid. its less than entry level developer pay. he just wants to take time off work and geek out on a zombie game and get enough money to eat.

anyone is welcome to come by and contribute. Link to the source code is on the main page. there is a mods forum. We will work with you to merge your mods.

capitalists dont hate on me for posting about my geeked out nerdy hobby.
Contractor Send private email
Friday, July 26, 2013
Gautam Jain Send private email
Saturday, July 27, 2013
Craig A Send private email
Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Have you tried using Issues system built into Github? It's pretty good.
Nick Moore Send private email
Friday, August 02, 2013

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics